Thursday 21 October 2010

Casualty Week

We covered a lot in this week so I'm just going to post some pictures up. Its all a bit gruesome but I absolutely loved it and you got to be really creative.At first we just started off with black eyes, then some cuts and grazes.
We also learned how to create slit writs using wax and fake blood.



Cold Sore
Burns
The above were some of my favourite pieces, there are too many photos to post so that's all you'll see unless you have my facebook :P
At the End of the week we had an assignment. We all got given a different tragedy or incident, mine was about a woman who got abused in the woodlands then shot in the head. 

One of the details I favoured the most in this assignment were the hands, I tried to make them look as if they had been scraped badly on some surface. 
.. eee I hate when I scrape my hands, its one of the most annoying pains ever. 

Anyways, sorry didn't make this post too detailed, I'm pretty behind on this sooo just had to do a little catch up :P
ElbiiX.

No comments:

Post a Comment