Wednesday 22 September 2010

Time Travelling

This week we have moved onto Make Up styles throughout time. Yesterday we did make up inspired from the 1800s. It was pretty bazaar and interesting, I loved it :P.
My stall :P

Side View - we were also given a wig to suit the era :P
My design on Kayte
The eyebrows arnt supposed to be thhattt high and drastic, but hey, I couldn't help it haha. 

Today we did 1920s Make Up, Thin long eyebrows, and a specific style of red lips. They also wore paler flawless foundation - the bob cut became very popular during this time -

The eyebrows were shaped very thin, and tended to fall downwards as it got to the outer corner.

This was Jess' 1920s Make Up design on me, didn't have the wig on yet though.
Wax and sealer was used to hide any eyebrow that wasn't needed. (plus concealer)
I think we are doing the 1950's or 60's tomorrow...
anyways, PEACE <3 Elbiix.

No comments:

Post a Comment