Friday 17 September 2010

Heaven or Hell

Haaaaa We had our first project today. We had to do a Heaven or Hell inspiration. 
I was partners will Annette, and I chose to do a Hell inspired Make Up on her.

For the face, I did some contouring (under her cheek bone and on the sides of her nose) to make her face appear more angular. I also applied blush on the upper cheek bone to emphasize shape. -some minor highlighing was added aswell-


 For the eyelids I applied (from inner corner to outer corner) yellow/tan, pink/red, red/maroon, burgundy/purple then finally black. Couldnt say the exact color names because I dont have the pallet with me.
I darkened her eyebrows to add shape, and used cake eyeliner (black) - also applying false eyelashes-

As a little something, I added this flower pattern on her forehead. Underneath the pattern I brused some mangenta powder. I used some lace as a stencil, and applied black eyeshadow ontop. I thought this had a nice effect on the overall makeup design.

Yayyy here comes the weekend! Xxxx Peace ! Elbiix <3


No comments:

Post a Comment